Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'll get bin Laden...



"I'll get Osama bin Laden, my friends. I'll get him. I know how to get him... I'll get him no matter what and I know how to do it." - John McCain.

Is "this one" serious? If he really does know how to get bin Laden, then he suddenly became the most unpatriotic maverick I can think of. Obama should've challenged McCain on this immediately.

I think he should be brought up on treason charges and the $20 million reward should go to AIG so that they can really throw a party.

Two side notes... Is healthcare in America a priviledge, a right or a responsibility? McCain's answer: responsibility. Is it me or Mr. McCain that are completely out of touch with how to serve each other? A $700 billion "bailout"... oh, sorry... "rescue", and we can't afford to restructure our healthcare system so that every man, woman and child is treated the same at the hospital?

...and... Ms. Palin doesn't seem to feel that paying taxes is "patriotic." Now, I know that word has been thrown around a lot lately, but let's take a very mediocre approach... if "we" didn't pay taxes, none of these goofballs would even have a job that aloows them to dictate their own power on to us. So do this then make Palin opposed to her own politcal position of power?

Well, tuesday's debate... I tried, I really did, to listen objectively. I didn't get that far.

1 comment:

Monte said...

love the blog...i'd kill to go to the aig party!

could i wear a costume?