Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Hope...


Momentous. Historic. Amazing. Amen.
Words mean a lot, but actions mean more. America elected it's first Black President, well a majority of Americans elected him. Barack Hussein Obama. Incredible.
I hope that those who didn't vote for him give him a chance. After all, he is the most righteous candidate we have seen in a while. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, he will be held to a higher standard than any President before him. He will not be allowed to be an idiot like his immediate predecessor. He will have no choice but to make better choices.
I hope his words carry conviction. Conviction enough to fight for the reasons people elected him.
I hope he can teach us to be good leaders by being a good leader.
I hope Christians will be as accepting of Obama as they are of W., based solely on his acceptance of Christ. Remember, Obama said, "I believe in the redemptive death and resurrection of Jesus Christ."
I hope that we will always hope... for something better... a world more accepting, loving and peaceful.
I hope that President Obama will start us on that path.
GOBAMA!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

is banksy's doing?

stephy said...

Love it!
And love the Banksy painting too.

Susannah said...

ok, now satisfied.

Chris Magnuson said...

have not been able to confirm if banksy.